Brick Veneer is a unique product created by the Old Red Brick Co. by cutting the ‘faces’ from our old red bricks. These faces become a thinner brick tile that can then be glued onto a wall or floor surface to efficiently recreate the authentic look and feel of a full thickness old red brick wall or floor.
Our Brick Veneer product is hand cut to order at a thickness of 20mm. It is then stacked on pallets and wrapped for transport. We allow for roughly 50 brick tiles per square metre. Due to its reduced weight, Brick Veneer can be readily transported interstate or overseas. One individual brick tile weighs approximately 1.8 kilos and a 1200mm x 1200mm x 800mm pallet weighing approximately 1.8 tonnes can tile an area of roughly 20 square metres.
We have supplied Brick Veneer locally to various shop fit-outs in Adelaide such as the Cotton On and Ted Baker clothing stores in Rundle Mall, Adelaide, and have also supplied extensively interstate. Some of our recent interstate projects include fit-outs of:
• Ugg Australia flagship store, Sydney Arcade, King Street, Sydney, NSW
• Hair Salon, Macleay Street, Potts Point, NSW
• Fitness First, Collins Street, Melbourne, VIC
• Emporium Melbourne, Lonsdale Street, Melbourne, VIC
• Barkly Square Shopping Centre, Sydney Road, Brunswick, VIC
• Roll’d (Vietnamese Street Food) stores in various states across Australia